Sunday, February 27, 2011

Things Happen for a reason

We've all heard the saying " Things happen for a reason". I think I hear it so much that I forget the true authentic meaning in it. But with the smell of a beautful changing season, things are definately altering in a good and bad way in the life of mine. And I'm beginning to believe that stuff happen for a reason.
You didnt get that car you wanted when you wanted it, for a reason.
You didnt get into your first choice university,...for a reason.
I honestly wonder who is creating this reason in my life, and in everyone's.
What is this mystical, supernatural, or even evident person/creature in all of our lives that is writing down these reasons for us. Something to ponder upon.

All in all, what I've learned from all my 18 years of living, is that waiting is good.

2 comments:

  1. very insightful post and one that makes me ponder my own events that happened for one reason or another....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm waiting for another post....

    ReplyDelete